Skill Level: Int- Adv
Pre- requisite: None
Suggested Ages : 12-16 yo
Skills acquired (Hardware/ Software):
- Programming logic
- Game design
Soft Skills Acquired:
- Product design
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Logical Mindset
Real Time Application: Software Engineering, Software Design, Game development
Did you know?
According to Gamesalary, if you’re looking for an entry-level position as a Junior game programmer, you could start around $71,724 a year, and this could go upto $127,000 per year!!!
This course will is centered around learning the Java programming language through game development. The course is completely project based, and we are going to create full featured games from start to finish.
In the course campers will learn to -
- Learn how to create awesome 2D and 3D Games.
- Gain an excellent knowledge of game creation
- Learn To Code in JAVA, a powerful language, from scratch. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Use Java To Solve Complicated Programming Problems
- Understand OOP Concepts
- Use the fundamentals taught to tackle other programming languages
- Think like a developer
- Create intuitive game menus and interface elements & much more!
**Windows or Mac laptop/ desktop required w Webcam and Stable internet.
Meeting links and download instructions will be sent before class.
LEARN JAVA GAME DEVELOPMENT.