Suggested Ages: 8+
Skills acquired (Hardware/ Software):
- Data Modelling
Soft Skills acquired:
- Problem Solving
- Reasoning and distribution
Paths: Innovators, Data Science, Artificial intellegence and neural network scientists.
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is the ability for computers to do things that are considered characteristic of intelligence: language processing, pictorial interpretations, pattern detection and more!
Recently, with the advancement of computing power and ability to process high volume of data, computers have been able to generate more accurate models that predict responses.
Our kids are growing up in an enviorenmnet full of A.I. driven devices and it is becoming increasingly important for them to understand and learn to use this technology around them.
Using easy to use A.I powered programs your child will learn -
- What is Artificial intellegence
- Fundamentals of Machine learning
- Creating code to detect patterns
- Design and code games and teach the computer how to play it.
- Discover how to create an intellegent machine!
- Generating data sets
- An uderstanding of futuristic machines such as Humanoid Andriods, Robot Swarms, Nano Bots and more!
No prior experience required.